Sunday, April 12, 2009

I caved

The general consensus is my son isn't getting much nutrition. Indian babies are fat, Ahan looks malnourished near them. Both sides of the family have been on me to make extra efforts to feed the child. Normally, I would take away the food when he turns his head. The last two days,I allowed my mom to have the entire orchestra, three maids, two dogs and a conductor {my reluctant sister-in-law,Jilmil) to coax him into taking 50 extra bites. Under Jilmil's supervision, the girls bark, clap and dance, while the dogs perform tricks to get Prince Ahan more interested in his food. Sadly, it has worked. He's still a control freak, and that's the saving grace. No one except his highness is allowed to put the food into his mouth. To impress his entourage of entertainers, he's also learned to eat pureed foods with a spoon. What a showoff!!

No comments:

Post a Comment